Canadian Citizenship Immigration Lawyer
From our office in Kelowna, Ocana Law Group’s skilled lawyers provide prospective immigrants to British Columbia and the Okanagan with a complete range of legal services related to immigration.
Comprehensive Services From Canadian Citizenship/immigration Lawyers For A Worldwide Clientele
Wherever you are in the world, some of the areas we can assist you with include:
- Temporary residence: We can assist you in obtaining a temporary resident visa, a work permit (and work with employers who want to hire you), a temporary resident permit, or a study permit if you are a foreign student.
- Permanent residence: If you are a citizen or permanent resident, we can facilitate your sponsorship of a family member for entry into Canada. We can assist with applications on humanitarian/compassionate grounds, with Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and provincial skilled worker applications, and with Canadian Experience Class applications.
- Business/economic immigration: We will consider all relevant factors (your desired location in Canada, your net worth, your experience and knowledge), determine your best option, and guide you through the process.
- Investors: We will assess your proposed enterprise and assist you in putting together a strategic business immigration plan.
- Skilled workers: We will assist you with submitting your application for the provincial PNP; we can do the same for the federal Skilled Worker Program when and if it is revived.
- Self-employed: If you practice one of the occupations that allows admission to Canada under this program, we can navigate the complexities with you.
- Federal investors: The federal Immigrant Investors Program is currently in abeyance. We will assist potential applicants if and when the program is revived.
- Litigation services: We can represent you in appeals from a negative citizenship decision, actions for judicial review, mandamus actions against Citizenship and Immigration Canada, detention reviews, admissibility hearings, criminal rehabilitation proceedings, and matters relating to permanent residence.
- Canadian citizenship: If you are a permanent resident, we can determine whether you are eligible for citizenship or naturalization — or are already a citizen — and partner with you as you undertake your journey toward this ultimate goal.
Contact Our Experienced British Columbia Work Permit Lawyers
If you are considering immigrating to Canada, and specifically to the Okanagan, contact Ocana Law Group. To arrange for an initial consultation, contact us online or call us at 250-870-9088.